When is the Right Time to Install a New Heating & Air Conditioning System?
When deciding to replace and install a new heating and air conditioning system there are many factors to consider, such as the age of the equipment, price of replacement, energy savings, in-house financing options, and even warranties.
If you feel it might be time to replace and install a new HVAC system, we can help you choose the right system for your needs and budget.
It could be the right time to replace and install a new HVAC system if:
- Your system is no longer under warranty
- You have seen an increase in your energy bill
- Some rooms in your house are too hot or too cold
- Your cooling or heating system is noisy or has been unreliable
- Your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old